Health & Safety
Our goal is to have ZERO workplace incidents. Every person is responsible and accountable for safety; from owners to the individual worker.
Fraser Valley’s Health & Safety Program provides:
- Corporate Policy, assigned responsibilities, and workplace rules
- Environmental policy, hazard assessment, and controls
- On-going work orientation, training and education, and communication
- Job-specific safe work practices and procedures
- Equipment operation and maintenance practices and procedures
- Safety requirements and systems that focus on management, employee, awareness to reduce the risk of workplace incidents
We are committed to providing a safe work environment not only for our employees but for others working around us. If you are a contractor or homeowner and want to look over our OH&S manual please feel free to contact us and we can send you & your office a digital copy.